- 1．Collection of personal information
- In collecting personal information, we will notify the applicant in advance about the purpose of use, and after obtaining consent, we will implement it within the range necessary for achieving that purpose.
- 2．Use and provision of personal information
- When collecting personal information gains consent from the individual, when processing is used to identify and can not identify individuals, except for cases where it is requested to be provided by laws and regulations, personal information collected exceeds the range of original use purpose We will not use it. Also, except for laws and ordinances, we will not provide that information to third parties without your consent.
- 3．Appropriate management of personal information
- We will keep personal information gathered accurately and up to date, to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, falsification and unauthorized access.
- 4．Supervision of contractor
When delegating business including the use of personal information to a third party, we will oblige the contractor to strictly manage personal information and oversee it.
- 5． Confirmation and/or revision of personal information
- We will promptly confirm the contents and respond if disclosure of personal information concerning personal information is requested. Also, we will respond appropriately when we are asked to correct for reasons such as the fact that the contents are not facts.
- 6．Compliance and improvement of the system of personal information protection
- The Committee will comply with Japanese laws and other norms concerning the protection of personal information and review the above items as appropriate to continuously improve the mechanism of protection of personal information.
- Purpose of usage of personal information
- The Committee will use personal information to the extent necessary for informing of information on the “Sado Island Galaxy Art Festival” and responding to inquiries received.
Inquiries about personal information
- Sado Island Galaxy Art Festival
（“Resounding Island. SADO” Project Information Office）
417-9, Akitsu, Sado-shi, Niigata, 952-0021, Japan